Chicano Poet

Monday, February 01, 2010

A Poem By Kathi Georges

The Real Me

The only time I want your tongue
in my mouth
is about an hour after I’ve eaten.
Yeah, right when the bacteria
starts to form
and take their real
gut-killing position.

The only time I want your tongue
in my cunt
is when it’s bloody.
Yeah, so you can really
taste what’s
inside a girl.

You see, baby, I want you to
taste the real me.

I want you to see that
I’m full of bacteria
that can eat you alive.

I want you to see that
I’m full of blood that
drips drips drips
four days a month.

I want to give you
my life.

What do you want to give me?

2 Comments:

At 11:11 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Crude. Zombie lady.

 
At 12:33 PM, Blogger RC said...

This poem is from The Outlaw Bible of American Poetry,published by Basic Books in 1999.Kathi lives in New York City and is involved in Open Mics there.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home