Chicano Poet

Wednesday, March 15, 2006

Sexy Girl








Subway To Downtown

We go into Quincy Market
to get away from the cold wind
sneaking around tall buildings

before you stepped off the curb
you didn’t look where you were going
and almost got hit by a bicyclist

but I put my hand on your shoulder
to stop you, winter wind kept blowing
in our faces all the way to the North Church.

Later, we have a cup in Doyle’s Café
before we head back to Braintree
where we parked the car

that will take us to Hull.
The Atlantic was still waiting for us
wave after faithful wave.

The Mid-Ocean Ridge bubbling out
its magma
like the head of a brand new child.

2 Comments:

At 8:29 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

I guess I should click on buttons more often huh.....

thank you for saying I am sexy.

d.

 
At 10:02 AM, Blogger RC said...

Oh,way beyond sexy!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home